Keynote – Digitalisation of the Supply Chain – what market leaders are doing
Digitalisation of the supply chain is happening at pace. Traditional supply chain goals of visibility, collaboration and predictive capabilities are increasingly being delivered by the innovative deployment of readily available and increasingly affordable technologies. This opening session shares ideas and case studies of businesses putting new technologies to work and sets the scene for the workshops to follow.
Panel session – How do you expect the supply chain to evolve in the coming years? What’s driving that change?
- Quick introduction: Who are you? What do you supply? What supplies are mission critical for you?
- What are the biggest influences likely to be on the nature of your supply chain in the next few years? Any major disruptors coming up in terms of customers, trade issues, finance, costs, technology, competition?
- Picking up on each change in turn - how will your supply chain cope with the change? Is it a matter of adaptation, or a more fundamental shift for you?
- How are digital technologies helping your business to manage your supply chain, or your performance as a supplier?
- Are digital technologies part of your strategy for coping with supply chain changes, or just an essential part of what you do in your supply chain?
Discussion Hosts Introductions
Discussion Session 1
During the conference choose five discussion groups from across all three conference streams. Each discussion group lasts for 30 minutes and is limited to 7 delegates. All discussion groups are concurrent, allowing you to work your way through the discussion groups that matter most to you over the course of the day. Choose from the list of discussion groups below in this stream, or click a tab to see the available discussion groups in the other conference streams.