This one-day interactive discussion led summit is for senior supply chain, logistics and procurement professionals who need to understand the changing role of the supply chain in their business. Digital technologies have the power to make supply chains more transparent and more efficient and this event will enable you to grasp the knowledge and tools you need in order to make more strategic decisions.
What you'll learn
- How to manage diverse supplier networks
- How to synchronise across functional silos
- What set of policies, procedures and technologies are needed to provide visibility and traceability of products?
- How to calculate cost-to-serve to keep track of costs consumed across the supply chain?
- What are the key success factors of supply chain redesign?
- What are the forces that are shifting the supply chain from a linear logic to a more systematic logic?
- What impact is IoT having on the supply chain?
- How agile procurement can help you tap into the innovation of your supply base?
- What are the pros and cons of in-house logistics versus outsourced?
- How pull-based inventory control can help you predict your customers demands
Who should attend?
All senior supply chain, logistics and procurement professionals who need to:
- understand how to use digital technologies and automation to improve their supply chain and tighten every single link in the supply chain both external and internal to save costs and be more productive